Jeremy was born in Montana and grew up in Iowa, but spent most of his formative years in Indiana. He graduated from DePauw University with a B.A. in political science and spent a semester abroad in Madrid, Spain. After working a few years in sales and marketing, Jeremy headed back west to earn his law degree from the University of Oregon with a concentration inEnvironmental & Natural Resources Law. During law school, Jeremy worked on environmental litigation as a law clerk for a nonprofit organization, served as a law clerk in the Oregon Attorney General’s office, and interned with an Oregon state representative during the 2009 legislative session. He also served as Executive Editor for the Journal of Environmental Law and Litigation.
After passing the Oregon bar exam, Jeremy headed to northwest Arkansas where he completed an LL.M. program in Agricultural & Food Law at the University of Arkansas. He is currently working on his LL.M. thesis project and will officially earn the degree upon its completion. After completing the program, Jeremy briefly worked for a civil litigation firm in Reno, Nevada before moving back to Oregon. Jeremy is focusing his practice on bankruptcy, agricultural & food law, and small business.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, LL.M. (candidate)
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D.
- DePauw University, B.A.
- State of Oregon
- US District Court for the District of Oregon
- American Bar Association
- Multnomah Bar Association
- American Agricultural Law Association
- Pets: 1 dog (Siberian Husky), 1 cat
- Spare time: Backpacking, running, disc golf, reading, politics, music, food, and traveling
- Rooting interests: Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Cubs, Portland Trail Blazers, Portland Timbers, Oregon Ducks